Role Of Parents
In whatever progress that the Nexus School has achieved as an institute, the involvement of the families, especially parents, of the students has been key.A lack of care on the parents’ part may adversely affect the child’s education, which is why there is a certain level of participation that we expect from them. Parent Teacher meetings are held to ensure communication between our staff and the families; however, in addition to this, we advise that the parents take abide by the following points:
- Stay updated of the child’s everyday academic performance at school.
- Help the child with his/her homework assignments when need be.
- Ensure that the students make an active effort to make up for any absenteeism.
- Strive to develop true interest in the child towards reading and writing
- Encourage the child to read books other than the textbooks taught at school.