What Makes Us Different? :
The ultimate goal of our struggle is to make sure that as these students step foot out of our school, ready to embark upon whatever new journey they choose for themselves, they are people of exemplary character, well-conditioned to contribute society in a positive manner. Mannerism, we feel, is just as important as academic knowledge and should be emphasized upon by every institution.
We hope by the time the students complete their stay at our school, they have internalized the following qualities:
- Character: The social skill to interact respectfully with everyone.
- Determination: A want to serve Allah and always have Him in their hearts.
- Excellence: Pursuit of perfection.
- Curiosity: A genuine interest in what is taught at school.
- Leadership: The ability to lead and perform a task with utmost responsibility.
- Optimism: Maintaining a cheerful and optimistic attitude through all kinds of encounters in life.
- Gratitude: A sense of humility and gratefulness, no matter what the circumstances are.